Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little about me

1. Where are you from?
 I am from a small community in Kentucky. It's hard to say because i was born in Richmond Ky, and lived with my father in Richmond Ky, but since he traveled a lot for work i spent a lot of time growing up in Winchester and Berea Ky. I was made to go to a little pentecostal church full of closed minded people, i got out as soon as i could to move in with with my mother in Lexington Ky at the age of 13.

2.What is your experience with writing?
Well of course, i have been writing since kindergarten up to college. I have written various essays, biographies, and short stories through the years. But i do write on my own outside of school. I have written some letters to presidents, governors, mayors and such about political issues i felt that needed some attention. I have written in several journals throughout the years to keep my insanity because writing can be hard for me but it relaxes me at the same time, can say what i really feel without any judgment what so ever. Also, i used to write a lot of songs as well.

3. What do you believe in/care about?
I believe in freedom. I believe the freedom of religion or no religion, speech, dress, life styles, etc. People should be able to make certain discussions if they don't hurt themselves or anybody else. People shouldn't judge unless they understand first, regardless people are giving the ability to think and they should be able to think for themselves. I believe in art in all forms. Pretty or ugly, art brings the beauty out of everything because it express life itself which is a beautiful thing.

4. What kind of popular culture are you from?
Well i would like to think i live in a artist culture. Poor right now...

5. Why are you in College?
I started to go to college because it was "the right thing to do". But beside that i wanted to figure out what i wanted to do with my life. As of right now i feel like i have a grasp of what i would like to do, so as of right now i really don't know why i am in college right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment